Bodyholiday St Lucia From £1919.00 pp
BodyHoliday, Saint Lucia – Your Detox Heaven
BodyHoliday is a dream destination offering the most comprehensive wellness experience in the Caribbean. Guests staying at this beautiful beachfront resort are promised an energizing, revitalising and soothing stay, making the most of superb watersports, outdoor activities and personalised exercise classes, all included. Perfect for spa lovers, sporty types and single travellers, at BodyHoliday you will enjoy complimentary water aerobics, scuba diving training and fantastic dining options – on that basis alone, we are sold – but it’s the 50-minute spa treatments each day that make this an exceptional wellness experience.
BodyHoliday – September Solos
The ‘September Solos’ retreat at BodyHoliday is perfect for single travellers or groups of friends looking to enjoy an active holiday where you are bound to meet like-minded people. We have access to exclusive offers for Single Garden Rooms at BodyHoliday, which are perfect for these retreats. Here are our top reasons to escape to Saint Lucia for your very own September Solos getaway:
– The social atmosphere is great and easy to get involved in, whilst indulging in a combination of sport, spa and relaxation.
– You can do as much or as little as you like, and if you’re in search of an inspiring destination to kick-start your health drive, Saint Lucia’s mountains, rainforest and sandy beaches are unbeatable.
– Your days can be filled with yoga, zip-line tours, watersports and fun sports tournaments, all with outstanding trainers who will work with you directly to achieve your goals.
– You can focus on health and well-being with a personalised schedule of spa treatments and holistic exercise classes, to get the pampering you’ve been looking for.
– In the evenings the atmosphere is fun and relaxed, guests get to know each other over sunset cruises and group dinners, and you’ll come home feeling like a whole new person.
7 nights from £1,939 per person.
Based on 1 adult staying in a Standard Garden View Room
Breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner daily
Unlimited premium brand drinks, selected wines and Champagne by the glass
Personalised schedule of daily spa treatments
All watersports and land sports including tuition
All holistic and exercise classes
Hosted cocktail party at Cariblue Pool
Weekly hosted dinner in Cariblue
Weekly hosted dinner in TAO
Group fitness classes
Group Pilates classes
Weekly sunset cruise
There are 155 air-conditioned rooms and suites. All are well featured with a four-poster bed, iPod docking station and complimentary WiFi, and most do have a private balcony or terrace. Standard Garden Rooms are perfect for solo travellers whilst Luxury Rooms are larger and overlook the main building and gardens. Luxury Ocean View Rooms have full or partial sea views, Luxury Ocean Front Rooms are beside the sea and Grand Luxury Ocean Front Rooms and Suites are located right on the magnificent water’s edge.